Well, I have been a bad blogger lately. I'm going to blame it on my computer dying, but I'm not sure if that is the only reason. The last weeks have been great and busy. LOVED having Mom and Al visit. I don't have a lot of time to write today but I wanted to post a song that I have loved listening to while in Haiti. It's called Take My Hand by Shawn McDonald. Here are the lyrics.
Take my hand to the promise land
And on You I want to stand
'Cause I cannot do it on my own
You're what I need and I need to be
Right by your side 'cause I cannot hide
Lord I know that I need You
Na na na na na na na na na, I need You
Na na na na na na na na na, I need You
Without You I'm so alone
I am weak but You are strong
You pick me up when I'm falling down
And I'm crying
Out to You inside of my heart
I need You Lord, O so, for the part
I want You to have my life, Jesus
I fall to my knees
And I'm begging You please, oh, Lord
Want you change me
Make me new from the inside out
I want to shout out your name
I love that song. Death and Haiti have reminded me these past few weeks that this world is not our home. Heaven is. Hoping in the Promised Land and not in this broken world!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment